Home Water Damage Repairs Serving NJ – NY – PA – CT Area
OUR SERVICE AREA
Cape May County
Why Choose AllStates Restoration?
AllStates Restoration has been in the home water damage repairs and restoration business in the Northeast that include NJ, NY Southern CT and Western PA since 2008.
We have the expertise to get water out and get your home dried out carefully and in a timely fashion.
Our certified and experienced experts understand that the last thing you need when your home floods is more stress than you already have.
We will handle your emergency water damage cleanup and repair work immediately and professionally – to your total satisfaction and peace of mind.
We’ll help you get your damage clean and restore. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
- Estimate the extent of your water damage or flood.
- Bill your insurance company.
- Start water removal and extraction.
- Take care of content restoration and storage.
- Complete all needed water damage restoration of your property or office.
We deliver 24-hour emergency service all year long. We ensure rapid response times and offer free estimates with one of our certified experts. All of our technicians are IICRC certified! We also looks after all communications with insurance providers regarding the work the entire time.
AllStates Restoration is Here to Help With The Following Water Damage Services For Your Home
We will do everything we can to restore your life and property back to normal and as soon as possible, as though your water damage emergency never take-place. No other emergency water damage restoration service provider in New Jersey and New York has more experience, equipment, and training in structural flood and water damage drying out than AllStates Restoration.
Carpet Water Damage
AllStates Restoration professional cleans carpet water damage in home
Any water damage to your NJ or NY property is demanding and discouraging. In most cases, regardless of the magnitude of the flood, carpet manufacturers void carpeting warranties as water damage typically damages the latex backing on the carpet.
However, the important point to keep in mind is to act quick to consist of the damage and begin the water cleanup procedure to remove the water and dry-out your carpet.
Here the eight most common questions on NJ carpet water damage that our customers request: [DDET click to expand]
- Carpet water damage mold
- Carpet water damage basement
- Water damage in basement carpet
- Carpet water damage repair
- Carpet water damage cleanup
- Water damage carpet cleaning tips
- Water damage carpet padding
- Water damage carpet removal
Water Damage Hardwood Flooring
Cupped, water damaged hardwood flooring is without doubt one of the most challenging and complicated materials for our industry to dry out and demands experience, finesse, and good common sense to reverse the damage.
At AllStates Restoration, we’ve been trained in the use and application of state-of-the-art wood floor drying platforms to help save your wet hardwood floor. Wooden flooring responds slowly to dampness so it’s important to act immediately to prevent warped, cupped or discolored flooring.
IMPORTANCE OF DRYING WATER DAMAGED HARDWOOD FLOORING
Anytime hardwood floors are water damaged, there are two primary negative outcomes that concern us: permanent structural damage and mold growth. Our objective is to avoid both negative effects, and both are a function of moisture content.
“Normal” moisture content for a hardwood floor will range from as little as 6% to as high as 12%. A flooded or water damaged hardwood floor can achieve 40% moisture content and remain above 16% MC for a few weeks and even months if left to naturally dry on their own.
According to the EPA, in less than 48 – 72 hours, mold and mildew can start growing on many materials that has a relative level of moisture of 16% or higher. Time is your enemy with regards to water and also your hardwood floors since the moisture, temperature level and dust layer under a wet wood floor gives a pretty good environment for mold. Leaving wet floor surfaces naturally air dry is not definitely worth the potential risk.
Here the 12 most common questions on NJ wood floor water damage that our customers request: [DDET click to expand]
- Water damage laminate flooring
- Water damage bamboo flooring
- Water damage hardwood floor repair
- What to do when hardwood floors get wet
- Mold removal hardwood floors
- Wood floor water damage
- Engineered hardwood flooring water damage
- Wood floor water damage repair
- Fixing water damaged hardwood floors
- Water damage hardwood floor buckling
- Hardwood flooring water damage cupping
- Wood floors water damage mold
Attic Water Damage
Attic water damage is more common than the majority of homeowners realize. Condensation and ice dams are winter weather phenomena, especially in cold, snowy climates like the northeast. However, even in warm climates, NJ attic water damage is typical too.
Leaky roofs trigger loss issues not just to the attic, in regards to damp insulation, electrical shorts, and content damage, but also cause water damage to ceilings, walls, and flooring inside the house. Since this area of the home is not regularly seen, property owners normally find attic water damage by accident, or when other areas in the residence have actually been noticeably affected.
Here are the most popular topics regarding attic water damage that our clients inquire about: [DDET click to expand]
- Attic roof water damage
- Mold attic
- Mold removal attic
- Attic water damage repair
- Wet attic insulation water damage
Ceiling Water Damage
Ceiling water damage happens because of few basic causes that will have to be addressed before repairing the ceiling itself. Any time ceiling water damage is fixed without dealing with the source of the damage, future ceiling problems will carry on to occur until the main problem is taken care of and repaired permanently.
A leaky roof top is a possible cause for ceiling water damage. One more common cause for ceiling water damage is due to condensation from your air conditioner. A burst hot water heater in the attic also can cause ceiling water damage. On top of that, whenever there’s upstairs bathroom water damage, it may reflect over the downstairs ceiling right under the effected area. Last but not least, leaky pipes can also cause ceiling water damage.
Here the ten most typical questions regarding ceiling water damage that our customers request: [DDET click to expand]
- Ceiling water damage repair cost
- Ceiling water damage mold
- Water damaged ceiling mold
- Ceiling water damage repair drywall
- Plaster ceiling water damage repair
- Ceiling water damage insurance claim
- Ceiling water damage covered by insurance
- Ceiling water damage air conditioning
- Water damaged ceiling under bathtub
- Water damage in ceiling what to do
Drywall Water Damage
Irreversible drywall water damage occurs rapidly and unless dried immediately, it deteriorates and needs replacing. When drywall is exposed to flooding, it soaks in the water quickly and swells up. Additionally, a huge concern with wet drywall is the growth of mold and mildew, and the associated health issues these pathogens bring.
Here are eleven most popular questions about drywall water damage many of our clients request: [DDET click to expand]
- Drywall water damage mold
- Drywall ceiling water damage
- Sheetrock water damage
- Drywall water damage repair cost
- Drywall water damage ceiling repairs
- Drywall water damage reviews
- Drywall water damage repair ceiling
- Water damaged drywall repair
- Water damaged drywall bathroom
- Water damage drywall insulation
- Fixing water damaged drywall
Garage Water Damage
Although garage water damage often accounts for significant restoration and repair needs during flooding or heavy rainstorms, property owners hardly ever consider that likelihood until after the fact. The garage, commonly, isn’t thought of as an extension of the house, so there is very little proactive attempt to protect it from the elements.
Most of the time, the garage is prone to water damage due to the fact that there is no tight seal that keeps water entry. Yet another reason is that the items stored in the garage often obstruct minor leaks from being seen until there is more major and more expensive damage to repair.
Here are the five most typical questions on NJ garage water damage that our customers ask: [DDET click to expand]
- Garage ceiling water damage
- Garage door water damage
- Water damage garage wall
- Water damage garage ceiling
- Water damage to garage floor
Home Water Damage Emergency Tips
After any water damage or flood situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it really safe to stay in the property?
- Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities which are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials could be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call 1-888-651-Cleanup (2532)
What Should Be Done After Flooding
- Remove excessive water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wooden furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery and soft cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks in between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air-conditioning for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from damp carpets.
- Remove fine art items to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don’t leave wet fabric materials in place. Hang furs and leather possessions.
- Don’t leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t turn on television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
AllStates Restoration has been in the water damage clean up and restoration business in Tri-State area ( NJ, NY, CT, Western PA). We will estimate the level of your flood damage, bill your insurance, perform water extraction, as well as full all necessary water damage restoration of your home or business.
To schedule NJ Home Water Damage Repairs appointment, call 732-722-5211 or click here.