We have the state-of-the-art drying equipment required to take care of the most difficult restoration and cleanup circumstances. From our truck-mounted vacuums to our extractors, dehumidifiers, and air movers, we use modern equipment for faster drying and more predictable results.
Some of the equipment we use to clean and restore your home or commercial building include:
- Truck-mounted vacuums – Extract standing water efficiently and quickly at large jobs.
Flood extractors are used to draw water from wooden floors after a flood.
- Dehumidifiers – Remove the moisture from the air.
- Air Movers – Circulate the air into the dehumidifier.
- Air scrubbers – Filters the bad air and traps it.
- Hydroxyl generator / Ozone machines – Produces a gas that goes throughout your property and knocks out smoke odor by breaking down smoke residue on a molecular level. Works great in water damage sewage back-ups and mold disasters.
- Flood extractors – Super strong flood pumpers (like shop vacuums) that draw water from the carpet or a hardwood floor.
- Thermo / ULV (Ultra Low Volume) foggers – Use a special ULV Fogger or solvent-based deodorizer that is heated and applied as a dry fog and is effective against nearly all odors.
- Dry ice blasting technology – The best way for cleaning after fire and mold, as dry ice leaves no additional waste behind.
Free Consultation, Evaluation, and Estimate
We can help you clean up and restore your property after water, fire, smoke, mold, sewage or other damage has took place. AllStates Restoration offers 24 hour emergency service, seven days a week, every day of the year. Call now for your free consultation and written estimate.
Your Free Consultation, Evaluation & Estimate includes:
- Detailed examination of your situation.
- Address your cleanup and restoration issues.
- Get your all and every questions answered.
- Estimate in writing.
- No sale tactic pressure, no obligation.
To schedule your Free Consultation, Estimate, call 732-722-5211 or click here.
Emergency Restoration Drying Equipment rentals
AllStates Restoration has restoration drying equipment rentals available to provide you with the best solutions for all your fire, smoke, water, and mold damage needs.
We have restoration drying equipment rentals, we make sure you are ready for any type of unexpected disaster that comes your way. Our expert team will help you choose the best restoration drying equipment rentals to fit your most challenging restoration projects.
By having the equipment you need, you’ll be able to solve your problem quickly and effectively at the lowest possible cost and prevent secondary damage at the same time. Call our restoration drying equipment rentals department at 732-722-5211
We own a large inventory of restoration & disaster recovery equipment. Our restoration emergency response equipment is available 24-hours for rent, please call our office at 732-617-6111 for restoration drying equipment rentals and details.
- LGR Dehumidifier
- Emergency Generators
- Odorox Generators
- Water Pumps
- Air Scrubbers
- Air movers
- For Restoration Drying Equipment Rentals Quote
NJ Drying Equipment Rental Equipment Rentals
To schedule your FREE Drying Equipment rental Equipment Rentals Consultation and Estimate, call 732-722-5211 or click here.