Live Report February 22th 2021 –  Fire Damage in Kitchen

Crew Sent to Kitchen Fire Damage Clean Up in Plainsboro, NJ

We had a client call this month with news that their kitchen caught on fire due to a pot on the stove! We were happy to hear no one got hurt, unfortunately a lot of contents are damaged in the Plainsboro home from the fire. We started by documenting and removing floors, walls, and appliances from the home. All of the homeowner’s furniture is already out and will be getting cleaned by our content team. We will be going through the house to clean the house of soot damage and get the homeowners back to were they were before this disaster struck.

Upon arrival today, we continued taking out floors and walls of the Plainsboro home. Our crew will be there for the remainder of the day documenting and taking innovatory at Plainsboro home.

ASR 24/7  for Any Fire Damage in Plainsboro

Fire damage in your home can be a shock and can ruin so many precious keepsakes. At AllStates Restoration we can understand your frustration and loss.  If you are experiencing any kind of Emergency Fire Damage in Plainsboro, NJ, we can help in just 60 minutes.

Plainsboro Fire

Today’s Progress


Beginning of job

Click to Contact Us Online or Call 732-722-5211

Our specialists are local, nice, easy to talk to, and IICRC certified; we are always on standby to guide you through all your fire crisis needs. AllStates Restoration has been a New Jersey leader in fire damage restoration since 2008 and have over 45 years of combined experience in the cleaning and restoration field.

We care about our customer satisfaction, and we boast a 5 star rating from previous customers on Google, Customer Lobby, and Angie’s List.

Plainsboro, NJ

[google-map location=”Plainsboro, NJ”]

Fire Damage Clean Up Project Located In Plainsboro, NJ