Is Aspergillus/Penicillium mold safe or are they toxic?
Aspergillus/Penicillium molds are common anywhere outside. They are normally found in the air in small amounts.
They can grow on anything. Inside a property, they like to grow on moist wallboard, wood, food, natural leather, and so on. These molds have the ability to grow on lots of structure materials inside. Potential allergic reactions include Type I hay fever and asthma and Type III hypersensitivity type allergies.
Emergency Aspergillus/Penicillium Mold Testing
Aspergillus/Penicillium can likewise be toxic. It is the first of the toxic molds that grows. Mold grows with a wetness issue and 60% (RH) relative humidity and above.
Aspergillus/Penicillium mold only requires 60% (RH) relative humidity levels and moisture to begin to sprout. This mold can likewise form from sitting puddles of water from a leak. This is the most common toxic mold that germinates in ones home when there is a water leak or moisture issue.