Maybe a continuous runny nose or soar throat that does not go away. You can feel nausea or fever. For extended exposure you can feel chronic tiredness or get headache and migraine headaches. Mold can even impact memory loss, tingling, and state of mind swings.
Stachybotrys, Fusarium, and Apergillius/Penicillium molds are toxic molds. These molds can add to memory loss, headaches, fatigue, joint discomfort, and depression. Toxic molds are the worst molds that can trigger cancer cells, reduce immune systems, damage to liver and lungs, and damage other human body organs. If body organs are damaged and immune systems are jeopardized, it can bring about more significant health concerns.
The signs are vast but most individuals do not understand if it is related to a mold scenario. If you feel unwell when oversleeping your home and feel better when far from your property, that is the first indication to have your property tested for mold. If you are having signs discussed above and think you have actually been exposed to mold, consult your physician immediately to check on your health. Do not take mold lightly.