Grout Cleaning Service NJ: 732-722-5211
Our tile cleaning system works great on ceramic tile, porcelain, stone and other hard surfaces. Watch the video above to see what a dramatic difference our cleaning system can make on your tile and stone flooring.
How Our Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream of hot water loosens the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for the majority of tiled surfaces, but powerful enough to remove dirt and film from tough to clean spaces such as cracks and molding. Overall, steam cleaning tile provides a sparkling finish.
Our Service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning NJ
, Natural Stone Cleaning NJ
and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop
- Entry ways
- Kitchen floors
- Counter tops
- Shower enclosures
- Garage floors
- Pool decks and Patios
- Tile, natural stone, brick floors
- Lobbies, entry areas
- Offices, hallways
- Kitchen areas
- Counter tops
- And Much More!
Here’s an overview of our 8 step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your specific area of concern as well as tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician will even suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it is very important us; we’ll consider the essential steps to protect all areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray your Grout with a solution to break down grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine depending on soil level to further loosen area soil..
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning System.
- Step 6. Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout. Tile and Grout Cleaning NJ
To schedule tile and grout cleaning demo appointment, call 732-722-5211 or click here
Before & After Tile and Grout Cleaning Service in New Jersey
Tile and Grout Cleaning Testimonials